* Based on the voluntarily provided e-mail, when subscribing to the newsletter, our website is unable to identify you.
* By registering on the site, the user agrees to receive e-mails from the site.
* We do not share e-mails received from our registered users with third parties.
* We protect the privacy of our users visiting our site and using our products and services.
* We contact our users via e-mail. Each message sent is considered delivered.
* SaraAI.com - websites available at SaraAI.com run by ALLPlayer Group Ltd., Lodz, Poland, Sulkowskiego 55 str., KRS 0000326278
* User - a person who visits the website and uses the website.
* Registered User - a User who registered on the Website by providing his email for correspondence.
* Webmasters - people who watch over the correctness of the website.
2. General provisions
1. The website is informative.
2. Using the service is free.
3. The Website does not bear any liability, in particular civil, criminal and administrative, for the User's use of the information materials of the Website in a manner inconsistent with the provisions of these Regulations.
4. The Website does not provide third parties with e-mails received from Users.
5. The website contacts registered users via email. Each message sent is considered delivered.
6. The website reserves the right to change the content of the regulations. Amendments to the Regulations come into force at the time of publication. The Website undertakes to inform users about changes in the Regulations.
3. User permissions
1. The User has the right to use the materials published on the Website for information purposes.
2. Registration on the site is tantamount to consent to receive e-mails from the site.
4. Powers and responsibilities of Webmasters.
1. Webmasters have the right to edit or delete: post, comment, post on the forum if its content is offensive, vulgar or with manifestations of racism and nazism, links to other websites, advertises a different creation, contains pornographic content.
2. Webmasters have the right to delete a comment if it does not relate to the content to which it was issued or adds nothing to the discussion conducted in the comments.
5. Regulations for receiving the newsletter
1. Under the aforementioned services, to the e-mail address provided by the user is sent by ALLPlayer Group in a cyclical manner and indefinitely information in the form of an electronic letter (e-mail), hereinafter referred to as a newsletter.
2. The newsletter subscription service is a free service available to every user of the website.
3. The newsletter is sent to registered users up to two times a month.
4. The newsletter contains, among others, the current trade offer and information on commercial operations and events concerning ALLPlayer Group and its partners.
5. The ordering of the newsletter service by the user is done by entering in the appropriate form the e-mail address to which the user wants to receive the newsletter on the SaraAI.com website.
6. The use by the user of services provided via e-mail is conditional upon having an active and correctly configured e-mail account.
7. Each subscriber of the newsletter may at any time opt out of receiving it by clicking the link present in the footer of each message.
8. Each newsletter contains:
* information about the sender,
* the "subject" field filled out, specifying the content of the email,
* information about the method of giving up the service or changing its parameters
Obligation to inform on the basis of article 13 of the GDPR
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, that is, the entity that determines how your personal data is used is ALLPlayer Group Ltd., websites available at the following addresses:
saraai.com, saraai.org and saraai.pl
Contact to the personal data controller:
How to contact if you want to get additional information about the processing of your personal data?
How did we get your personal data?
We got them from you while subscribing to the newsletter.
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
Your personal data is processed because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
• handling inquiries and notifications that you address to us (eg via the contact form);
• contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of services.
We also process your personal data for the purposes set out below, based on the legitimate interest of the ALLPlayer Group, which is:
• marketing activities to you, including direct marketing;
• contacting you, including for purposes related to authorized marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular and with your consent - by e-mail;
• organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
• conducting statistical analyzes;
If you agree, we process your personal information in order to:
• saving data in cookie files, collecting data from websites and mobile applications;
• organization of competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time in the same way as you have expressed it. We will process your personal information until you withdraw your consent.
What are your rights to the ALLPlayer Group in terms of processed data?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing your personal data.
You can use these powers when:
• regarding the request for data rectification: when you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
• regarding the request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by the ALLPlayer Group; you will withdraw your consent to data processing; you object to the processing of your data; Your data will be processed unlawfully; the data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the provision of law or data were collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to the child;
• regarding the request to limit the processing of data: you will notice that your data is incorrect - you may request restricting the processing of your data for a period allowing us to check the correctness of this data; Your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want to be removed; We will no longer need your data, but may need you to defend or enforce claims; or you object to the processing of the data - pending the determination of whether the legitimate grounds on our part override the grounds of objection;
• in relation to a request for transfer of data: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or the contract concluded with you and when this processing takes place automatically.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the supervisory body.
In what situations can you object the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
• the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the opposition is justified by the particular situation in which you have found yourself,
• Your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We do not share it with anyone.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you for a maximum of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
In the case of organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part - we will process your data for the duration and the period of settlement of awards. In order to ensure accountability, i.e. to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will store data for a period in which we are obliged to save data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control by public authorities.
Do we pass your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
Do we process your personal data automatically in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner, however, it will not cause any legal consequences to you or have a similar effect on your situation.
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the website User's end device and are intended for using websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and obtains access to them is the ALLPlayer Group.
Cookies are used to:
a) adapt the content of the Website pages to the preferences of the User and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand how Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
d) "functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or to inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
More information about cookies in the "Help" section in the browser menu.